Style and Approach
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or documents) on Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International ( otherwise referred to herein as PRMI) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International's web site are provided "as is". PRMI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PRMI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PRMI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PRMI's Internet site, even if PRMI or a PRMI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PRMI's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online. Please provide us with your correct phone number and e-mail address. Be assured, we will not sell or rent your phone number, mailing address or e-mail address to anyone. This is a PRMI Board policy.
- If you register or donate online, you will be added to our mailing list. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us by e-mail, phone or postal service. Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International P.O. Box 429 Black Mountain, NC 28711 828-669-7373 Fax 828-669-4880 email@example.com
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Any defective, incorrect or damaged item may be returned via the U.S. Postal Service. We will gladly ship a replacement. Please include an explanation of the return.
Ship your return prepaid to:
PRMI Attn: Returns
P.O. Box 429
Black Mountain, NC 28711
Because this is a post office box, please do not send your package by UPS or Federal Express. Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed.
Advance God's Kingdom
PRMI is committed to a world-wide equipping on the Holy Spirit so that Christians everywhere may be empowered by Spirit to be more effective witnesses to Jesus Christ. We thrive on the financial gifts of those who have been blessed by Jesus to extend the mission to the ends of the earth with the same spirit of God’s grace that we receive.
Moving With The Spirit : New Articles
By Ben Torrey Dean of Korean Language Programs, Dunamis Institute Co-Director, Dunamis Fellowship Korea Chairman, Jesus Abbey It is with great joy and praise to God that I have the...
By Rebecca Coleman, Assistant Administrator “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then...
By Rev. Susan Finck (Event Director) As I looked around the circle on the back porch during my With the Wind small group, I had this sense of honor and...
The Holy Spirit Empowers
By: Philip J. Noordmans
"Usually books on the Holy Spirit have good theology and biblical teaching, but render the Third Person of the Trinity impersonal, dull, and dry. They do not draw us into the author’s lived experience. Or, they are full of exciting experiences with the Holy Spirit, but they do not help us build a good biblical and theological foundation for understanding and cooperating with the Holy Spirit. This book is a masterpiece of doing both. As you read, you will grow in personal experience as well as biblical understanding!" ~ Dr. Brad Long, Executive Director of PRMI
For a full list of events, go to